For young and old, the experienced shopper and the beginner, this book will teach you:
– the best safety practices when you shop online, whether you use the Internet at home, or public spaces
– how to protect your private information
– the available protection for your online purchases
– the ways to protect your mobile devices and home networks
– how to protect your data and shopping information
– how to backup your computer
– how to detect some critical security holes in your digital assets
and much much more.
Know the potential risks you may be exposed to and how to protect your privacy, digital assets and devices so you can use the Internet securely. Make this book your valuable companion in the vast world of digital shopping.