Do you experience stress on a daily basis? Does your mind race when you try to go to sleep? Do you find it difficult to relax? In “Relax Your Mind”, Qigong Instructor and Health and Wellness Coach Thomas Calabris discusses what stress is, how it affects your mind and body, and presents a step-by-step approach to stress relief and relaxing your mind through meditation.
In this book, you’ll learn how to:
* Calm and relax your busy mind.
* Reduce stress by inducing a relaxation response.
* Use abdominal breathing to relax.
* Let go of worrying over past or future events.
* Live in the present moment.
* Retrain your mind to eliminate negative thoughts and fears.
If you are looking for a natural and cost-effective solution for reducing the effects of stress, improving your health, calming your mind, and achieving inner peace, then this book is for you.